WANT TO KNOW ABOUT OUR VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES?
JOIN US IN HAITI
If you are interested in joining us in Haiti, contact Marc-Aurel Martial at [email protected] or at 801-830-3043.
Click here to fill out our volunteer form.
Volunteer from Home
- Collect donations. Contact us for an idea of our current needs.
- Plan a fundraiser. Celebrate the holidays with a fundraising drive for HHI.
- Spread the word. Tell your friends and family about the work HHI is doing in Haiti. If you have been to Timo with us, share your pictures and stories.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram.
- Donate your time and talents. Do you have skills that will help further the mission of HHI? Contact us to talk about other ways you can help.
RECENT BLOG & UPDATES
The following selection of articles provides an inside look at HHI’s updates on recent projects and history of accomplishments.
WANT TO KNOW ABOUT US. Evens Robert, one of the founding members of AgwoAyiti, observed the precarious economic and environmental conditions in his home community of Fond d’OiesFrom his observations in Fond d’Oies, he realized that there was untapped potential in...
WANT TO KNOW ABOUT US. To Recap, HHI contacted the company ARUP to develop the design of the IMPV school in Timo, Haiti.This project aims to bring a much-needed new school facility in the remote, mountainous community of Timo. The school will be attended by around 225...
WANT TO KNOW ABOUT US. The earthworks for the new Timo school are completed.This includes retaining walls, perimeter walls and fencing. We resumed talks with our engineer and architect partners at Arup (designer of Sydney Opera House) who are reviewing the...
HAITI HEALTH INITIATIVE PARTNERS
For general questions, concerns, or comments, use the form below to contact a member of HHI, who will assist you.
Haiti Health Initiative aims to improve the overall health and well being of rural Haitians, one community at a time. We seek to accomplish this through providing education and services in primary health care, dental care, public health, and nutrition within each community at risk.
If you would like to know more about Haiti Health Initiative as a Non-Profit Organization and registered Non-Governmental Organization, you can review the organizing documents by clicking here.